Thursday, October 11, 2007

Taking Note of The Calories

I just realized it's been three weeks since I started going to the gym. I admit I was hesitant before but after two days, I realized it was fun and rewarding. I just love the idea of burning those calories. I weighed myself this morning at the gym and there has been some slight decrease in my weight.

I'm thinking I could compliment my daily workout by taking note of my food intake using a food diary. That way I can lose more weight faster. I also found this free calorie counter that I can use to monitor the amount of calories I should limit for myself each day.

Yohan doesn't have classes tomorrow because it's a holiday. It means no gym for three straight days. I'll try to do some exercises at home.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40