Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast #21

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Four

Come join the feast here.

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
Just this morning when I saw Henny and Chickee (Growing Pets) bigger than they were yesterday. They were just eggs a few days ago and they are growing up fast.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are black, but I wish they were hazel.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I'd like to be a pink Beanie Baby elephant with a small heart locket where my owner can put her picture so she'll always be close to my heart. I'd like to be called Ella.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. Lately I recently started attending morning Tae Bo workout at the gym from Monday - Friday after taking my son to school. It has been a constant routine for three weeks now. I also love eating fresh fruits.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? I use Colgate Total. I like it because it doesn't have any disagreeable after taste.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40