Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dreaming of London

My Dad went to London last year to be with his brother and he stayed there for a week. It was his first time in London and he saw some interesting attractions. He saw the Buckingham Palace and went to some museums. My Dad was fascinated with the British Airways London Eye, a gigantic Ferris wheel which gives passengers a view of London’s great landmarks. My Dad regretted not being able to ride it because of his tight schedule.

My Dad felt that his one week stay in London was too short. He wants to go back there on a longer vacation, preferably with the whole family. The thought of traveling as a family is very exciting but it will require a lot of savings for a dream vacation to push through. That’s why I was thrilled when I read about the London Pass. I’m sure my Dad would appreciate the considerable savings of this card. It’s an attractive offer because it gives free entrance to 56 busiest London tourist attractions. My Dad mentioned about the long lines in some tourist spots. With this special pass, a cardholder has the privilege of skipping long queues.

Enjoy London Sightseeing and avail of great savings using the London Pass.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40