Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged :: 38 Questions

Thanks to Liz for this tag. It was fun answering these 38 random questions.

I received other memes last week. Sorry I'm not yet finished with the others but they are all on queue. Thanks for the those tags.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Yohan
2. What were you doing at 0800? It's only 6:37 a.m.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Cruising in dreamland.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I spent Valentine's Day in Boracay last year.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Good morning Yohan. (My son woke me up.)
6. How many beverages did you have today? Just a sip of water.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Brown
8. What was the last thing you paid for? A bottle of Coke Light.
9. Where were you last night? At home blogging.
10. What color is your front door? Brown
11. Where do you keep your change? In a coin purse.
12. What’s the weather like today? Bright, sunny and a little windy.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint Pistachio
14. What excites you? Right now, the thought of my son's semestral break.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, I want a trim.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes.
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on who I am with.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? ?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, a distant nephew.
20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes, when I sing and don't know part of the lyrics.
21. Are you a jealous person? Not really.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anna
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kenneth
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My best friend, Chary
25. What does the last text message you received say? From hubby: "I'm on my way home."
26. Do you chew on your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? No, I have straight hair.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Village clubhouse for a meeting.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I couldn't think of anyone.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Rice and longganisa last night.
31. Will you get married in the future? No, I'm already married.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? 1408
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like to see my best friend Chary soon. I miss her.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I couldn't remember. Someone else does them.
35. Are you currently depressed? No.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? It's about time I did. I'm late on this one.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I'll open this survey to anyone interested.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40