Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #22

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Five

Come join the feast here.


Appetizer

If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would like to be a Labrador Retriever.

“Golden Retrievers and Labradors have a reputation as the perfect family pet. They have been specifically bred for years to be family-dogs.” source


Soup

What does the color purple make you think of?

My Victoria Secret ...


Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
I have learned the art of getting ready in 20 minutes each morning before taking my son to school. :) It used to take me at least an hour to get ready.


Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

I have 28 first cousins (the photo on the left is a project I made for my aunt) on my mother's side alone. I'm close to most of them. I want to have a chance to be closer to my younger cousins. I rarely see them because they live in the States.

I have more or less 12 cousins on my father's side. There are some cousins born in the States who I haven't met yet.


Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

Resourceful
Reliable
Yahoo


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40