Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday's Feast #20

Come join the feast here.


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
Most likely a 2, I don't like the idea of getting another year older.
Let me change my answer to a 5. I love having a special get together with family and friends but I don't like the aspect of getting older. Ha ha!

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
I couldn't think of any that would fit the question.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
Not too often. My pair is slightly rounded and black.

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
I would love to a write a children's book and dedicate it to my son, Yohan.

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
When it comes to soda, I like Coke Light.
At the coffee shop, I like ordering Mocha Frappuccino.
For cocktails, I love Frozen Margarita and Baileys.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40