Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Fun Theme Park

I love going to Theme Parks with my family because it is an ideal place for everyone to have a great time.

I’m afraid of heights but I always make most of my visit to the park by trying all the rides if possible. I admit I could feel my heart pumping fast whenever I’m about to board a challenging ride. There was a time when I was waiting in line for my turn at the roller coaster. I was nervous and I thought my heartbeat could be heard by the people near me.

I’ve been to several Theme Parks in the Philippines but it would be nice to explore others. I would love the chance to visit other great Theme Parks outside the country. I heard of UK’s oldest theme park called Blackpool (UK) which features a lot of cool and great rides. I would love to go there with my family someday.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40