Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Snapshot #8

To join this weekly meme, click here



Sorry I've been busy this weekend and wasn't able to do much blog hopping. I'll try to do my regular visits within the week.

Here's my Weekend Snapshot taken yesterday evening (Sunday). My hubby and I did some Christmas shopping. I was also able to squeeze in a visit to the salon for a much needed haircut. We didn't bring Yohan to the mall anymore so he wouldn't see us buying his gift. We got home after dinner and Yohan was already in his pj's. He was curious about all the gifts. We told him that the small ones for his cousins and the big one is for him but he cannot open it until Christmas.

Before sleeping, we asked him to help us put the presents under the tree. Yohan happily obliged. :)

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40