Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Lil' One Has Fever

I'm worried because my son has been suffering from fever for two days now. He seemed better this morning but his fever came back in the afternoon. His fever is quite high and I have been giving him a dose of paracetamol every 4 hours.

My husband bought flavored Pedialyte (to prevent dehydration) but he cannot tolerate the taste. I cannot blame him because I tasted it and honestly it's awful. I asked Yohan to at least drink a little so that he'll get better soon. He drank a little but I could see the great effort it took to drink that small amount.

We will bring him to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up. My husband and I agreed to take turns checking on our son the whole evening to monitor his fever. I hope and pray that Yohan will get well soon.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40