Thursday, December 13, 2007

Please Help Me Win in Leah's Contest

Hi Friends,

Christmas is just around the corner. I'm sure many of you are just as excited as I am. Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If you are, then good for you. I still have to do more shopping ... or rather more stretching of the budget to buy gifts. :)

In light of the Christmas spirit, I would like to ask for a little help in a contest that my friend, Leah of Mga Muni-Muni is hosting on her blog. All you have to do is click the button below. It will direct you to her site and it will be counted as one point for me.


Thank you for being so kind. Sorry if I haven't done much visiting lately. It's Yohan's Christmas Party in school tomorrow and after that is Christmas break. Yippee! I'll have more time to spare visiting my favorite blogs. Take care!

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40