Thursday, December 27, 2007

Photography Corner

Photographs are treasures worth keeping. Photographs capture significant events in life. I'm sure many of us have treasured photos that remind us of happy moments.

I have many blog friends who are into photography. Several of them have amazing photo blogs that I visit regularly. I'm always delighted to see their works which I truly admire. I have discovered many great photography work online and many of them are worthy of being acknowledged. There is a site that features a great contest for photographers. It has a Photograph of the Month contest and an annual Photograph of the Year contest. A perfect venue for rising photographers. Check out the exciting 2007 Photograph of the Year.

If you are into photography, PhotographyCorner is an interesting site worth looking into. It is a photography resource website that offers photography tutorials, photography projects as well as equipment and product reviews. Visitors of the site can also interact with one another and share common interests through its active photography forum. They also have great photo galleries and wonderful contests as I earlier mentioned.

The Photography Corner Blog has great prizes for the 2007 Photograph of the Year contest. The site has 12 sponsors with over $20k in prizes.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40