Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tagged :: 7 Things About Me

Natalie tagged me for the 7 Things About Me meme. I'm very sorry Natalie because this is long overdue.

*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are random things about me.

1. I don't like warm water for a bath.
2. I like dipping my fries in gravy.
3. My hubby said I sometimes talk in my sleep. (He asked me once to give him lottery number but I didn't answer back in my sleep. LoL!)
4. Of all the vegetables, my least favorite is cabbage.
5. I'm afraid of heights, but there was a time I wanted to be a pilot.
6. I love dogs but I'm afraid of stray dogs in the street.
7. I often have short term memory. LoL!

I won't be tagging anyone but please feel free to do this meme if you find it interesting.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40