Saturday, December 29, 2007

Photo Hunt :: Messy

PSHunt
Come and join the hunt here.

This was a messy but fun day. My husband was busy making a top hat for my son's Christmas (Broadway theme) presentation in school. Yohan was in a corner making an abstract painting. Ha ha!


I shared the step by step procedure (including photos) of making a top hat here.

** The following photos are not part of the theme anymore but I'd like to share them with you.

Here is a picture of Yohan (wearing a top hat) and his classmates during their dress rehearsal. Some were not yet ready with their full costume at that time.


Here is a shot during the first dance. My son is the one in the middle wearing a top hat and turquoise beaded belt and bow tie.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40