Saturday, December 22, 2007

Aloha Friday #11

** I missed last week's Aloha Friday and yesterday I was out and didn't have time to post my entry. I decided to still post my entry this week even though it's a day late.

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.

When do you open your Christmas presents?

We open our presents on Christmas eve. We usually have our Noche Buena (traditional midnight dinner) at my in-laws place. After the feast, we exchange gifts with one another. We open the gifts that we receive there. When we get home, we open the gifts under our Christmas tree.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40