Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yohan Featured in Disney&Me Magazine

I got an e-mail a few days ago from my friend, Lynda. She said that she saw Yohan's picture and my letter to the editor in his son's magazine - Disney and Me. What a delightful surprise. I remember submitting a photo of Yohan with Lightning McQueen and a letter to the magazine a few months ago.

Yohan is a fan of the Disney movie, Cars. We watched it at the cinema and I got him a DVD too so he can watch it at home whenever he wants.

I was able to buy a copy of Disney and Me magazine today. Jules and I were so happy to see Yohan's picture on the glossy page.
I gave Yohan the copy of the magazine and he was surprised to see his face on one of its pages. He was very proud as he pointed to me, "Look mommy, that's me."

Below is a scanned page of Disney and Me featuring Yohan with Lightning McQueen. You may click the photo for a bigger view. It was an added treat that my letter to the editor was also published.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40