Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bite Size Carrot Cake

Spent the evening helping Jules bake carrot cake for my friends. I'm meeting some friends tomorrow and I asked Jules if he could make me some carrot cake to give as Christmas gifts.

Jules used the Oster Mixer for the first time. You can see a very curious Yohan on the pictures. :) As expected the Cream Cheese Frosting tasted better with the use of the mixer because the ingredients blended evenly well.

We were able to buy nice Christmas boxes for the cakes. Take a look at the cute baking cups. I love the Christmas accent on the baking cups which make them perfect as gifts.

Thank you Jules for baking me those delicious bite size carrot cake.

For the recipe, you may refer to my previous post on Pineapple Carrot Cake.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40