Saturday, December 09, 2006

Friday's Feast #1

I always see this meme on my blog friends' sites so I decided to give it a try. Here's my first Friday's Feast.

Feast One Hundred & Twenty One

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
I'd like to learn Spanish. It has a lot of similarities with our local language so it would be very interesting to take it up.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
I've read some funny anecdotes about the darnest things kids say.

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
Alfie starring Jude Law. I like Jude Law but didn't quite appreciate this movie.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
Sunflower Day - I love the sight of a field of sunflowers. It would be nice to be associated with my favorite flowers.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
Holiday starring Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law, Jack Black and more. I love feel good, romantic comedies.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40