Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday's Feast #2

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Two
Appetizer
What was your very first job with a paycheck?

I first worked as a researcher for a big land developer.

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?

When I went on a vacation with my friends, I lost my wedding ring. It started to feel a little loose ever since I lost weight. I was always afraid of losing it. When I saw my bare ring finger, I felt terrible. I couldn't function well because I knew my husband would be disappointed. I called to tell him the bad news. I told him that my friends and I looked everywhere. We even checked the trash but it was nowhere in sight. My husband said that we did everything we could and it was alright. He consoled me on the phone and told me not to let it ruin my vacation. The night before our flight home, I was fixing my bag and when I least expected it, I found my ring! It probably slipped my finger when I was getting my clothes out of my travelling bag. I was very happy to get it back. I now wear it as a pendant to make sure it doesn't accidentally slip from my finger again. I will have it adjusted at the jewelry shop next year.

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?

I will never forget the Christmas when I got my first barbie doll. I was the happiest girl in the world. It was given to me by Santa Claus. :)

Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.

I remember how my friends and I loved hanging out at my house because I lived near school. My mom or my yaya (nanny) always prepared something nice for us to eat. We spent our time talking, listening to our favorite music, playing board games and watching movies on Betamax.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.

Waking up to my son's kisses and hugging him until we fall asleep.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40