Monday, December 18, 2006

Magic Carpet Ride



Spongebob, a snowman and a magic carpet ride ... just another nice weekend spent with my lil' boy. This is the first ride he has tried all by himself. I usually accompany him in his favorite ride, the carousel but since this one does not allow adults, he hesitantly went in by himself. He became more confident when the ride started and soon he was having a grand time. He rode the magic carpet, three times in a row. :) Now, he's ready for the amusement park.

We're going to Enchanted Kingdom next week! Yohan is very excited ... and so am I 'coz it will be the first time that I'll be taking my son to a big amusement park. Last time we were there, Jules and I were not yet married. I'm sure it will be more exciting this time because we have a son we can share it with.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40