Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Friendship Virtual Pinboard Update

A few weeks ago I posted about my Virtual Friendship Pinboard. I invited friends to pin a picture of themselves or something that has a significant meaning to them. Here's how the pinboard looks now ...


I just want to thank everyone who have participated in my Virtual Friendship Pinboard. Thanks for thoughtfully sharing a picture of yourself or something that you value very much.

Special thanks to the following friends:
Gabrielle, Daphne, Dawn, Shari, Nancze, Tani, Aneesa, WifeyMom and Lee for sharing their lovely photos.

Would you also like to pin your picture on my pinboard? Please click here to add yours. Kindly pin a small one because some pictures may be covered by others (a limitation of the site). Thanks!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40