Thursday, December 28, 2006

Fun Name Generators

I saw this cool name generators at Marianne's blog.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Grace Lady Rachel the Paragon of Peevish St Victor
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

I thought it's quite appropriate considering I have many Pet Peeves. :)

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Rachel!

  1. Over 46,000 pieces of Rachel float on every square mile of ocean!
  2. There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Rachel orbiting the Earth.
  3. There are more than two hundred different kinds of Rachel!
  4. The word 'samba' means 'to rub Rachel'.
  5. The only Englishman to become Rachel was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Rachel from 1154 to 1159.
  6. Peanuts and Rachel are beans.
  7. The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Rachel is blue.
  8. There are 336 dimples on Rachel.
  9. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Rachel.
  10. Michelangelo finished his great statue of Rachel in 1504, after eighteen months work.
I am interested in - do tell me about

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40