Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Feast #3

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three

Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?

Going to mass together with my family and going home to share Noche Buena (Christmas feast) then unravelling the Christmas presents.

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?

My son is the easiest person to buy gifts for because at his age, he appreciates anything that is given to him. He shows a lot of enthusiasm opening every present he receives and his eyes always glow with delight when he uncovers the surprise.

Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?

I would say, the smell of Christmas dinner while it is being prepared.

Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?

I would wish all my fellow bloggers a lovely Christmas celebration with the people that matter most to their hearts.

Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?

Hmmm ... after reviewing my list, it seems the things I've written down all falls under the want part rather than need. :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40