Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday's Feast #4

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Four
Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?

I celebrate it at home with my family. We attend mass then we usually visit my in-laws who live a few minutes away from us. But we always make sure that we are home before midnight. We watch the fireworks display prepared annually by our village officers then we share a feast called Media Noche.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.

I lost 50 pounds. :-) At the start, my goal was to lose 20 pounds but I was happy to lose more than my target weight.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?


Going to Boracay with my friends. It's one of the most beautiful beaches in the Philippines. It's also a favorite tourist spot.



Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?

Find a job. I stopped working due to a difficult pregnancy and I never went back to work since then. This year, I plan to revive my career and be productive again. I'd like to put my college degree and MBA to good use.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.

challenging, humbling and enlightening

I wish everyone an auspicious New Year. God bless all of you.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40