Sunday, December 10, 2006

Random Act of Kindness

A little amount of positive energy has it's way of rubbing on you.

When I was buying some groceries at a nearby mini-mart, the cashier on my lane was very bubbly and nice. She talked to me as if we were old friends who see each other everyday. She remarked that the custard cake I was buying looked really delicious and she said she will buy some for herself before she goes home. She saw that I was buying some baking ingredients and said that I was probably going to make a blueberry cheesecake. She smiled and said that I must have a pleasant home.

What a nice thing to say to a stranger. I left the mini-mart with a smile. Showing a little kindness to others can really make a big difference. I hope more people can be as friendly and as kind as her.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40