Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Siena's PostCard Swaps


Thank you Siena for the beautiful postcard. My husband found it inside the mailbox along with other letters earlier. It really made my day.

Xian must be a beautiful and interesting place judging by the photos you post on your site. I haven't been to China but my husband went there on vacation a few years ago.

I'm also thankful for establishing a nice friendship with you through our constant blog exchanges. I agree, it would be a nice idea to meet up with one another someday. By the way, hope you my postcard already. I mailed it a few weeks ago. Thanks again for making me smile. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Just wondering, does anybody else want to exchange postcards? I think it's a lovely idea started by Siena. Let me know if you're interested. :D Take care!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40