Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pop Quiz

I've been tagged for the first time by San. Here are my answers.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4. "Suddenly we emerged into bright sunshine at the bottom of a gentle incline."
(The Return of the Ragpicker by Og Mandino)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

I could touch the TV.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
TV Patrol news

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
9:00 p.m.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
8:45 p.m.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Sound of crickets.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just this afternoon. I watched Jules free the King Fisher that he rescued.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The computer screen.

9. What are you wearing?
White shirt and gray shorts.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, in my dream I was out having fun with my son, Yohan.

11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago when my son made a comment about the cartoon he was watching.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
White

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw a poor bird hanging helplessly on a barbwire because the rope tied to its foot was caught. I think it's weird that some people take pleasure in being cruel to animals.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Nice questions. This is the first time I got tagged and I enjoyed it.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Devil Wears Prada

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My dream house, new cars, designer clothes, shoes and bags.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I'm a housewife who doesn't know how to cook and iron clothes.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I wish end of all wars. I also wish the end of cruelty of man towards man and man towards nature.

19. Do you like to dance?

Not really.

20. George Bush
Another US President.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Wow, San we like the same name but mine is spelled differently - Ysabel.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
If I were to be blessed with another boy, I'd like the name Lorenz.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. I'd like to live with my parents in the States.

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
That he loves me and he's glad I could finally be with him.

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
I'd like to tag Toni, Siena, Mare and Nadiah.

Hope you have fun answering the questions too. Take care!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40