Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Little Pamper Time

I've been going to Rever Salon ever since college. My classmate recommended Lucy to me. At that time, Rever Salon was the only one that does threading (method of eyebrow shaping).

I've been going to Rever for so many years now that Lucy already knows what I want everytime I go to the salon.

My salon agenda:

1. My hair is shampooed and conditioned and prepared for styling.

2. Lucy applies my favorite hair color. It's a mixture between burgundy and dark brown. I used to have regular cellophanes but Lucy recommended hair tinting to cover the white telltales on my hair. I took after my Dad who already had white hair when he was still young.

3. Lucy's assistant gives me a relaxing massage while I wait for the hair color to settle.

4. I have my pedicure too while waiting. I don't have my manicure done because I usually do it on my own at home.

5. Another round of shampooing and conditioning.

6. Lucy cuts my hair the way I like it.

7. My hair is blow dried and styled.

8. My eyebrows are threaded by Lucy. She's an expert in threading. Today many salons have learned the craft of threading.

9. Lucy checks my hair and does last minute snips.

10. I head home feeling happy and relaxed.

I love going to the salon. It's like a small reward I regulary give myself. We need a little pampering time once in a while after all.

Rever Salon used to be located at Mandarin Hotel. It has now moved to a bigger area at the Ground Floor of Pacific Star building, Makati City.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40