Friday, October 06, 2006

Bragging About Infidelity

Yesterday at the supermarket, I overheard the man in front of me tell the cashier that he was buying groceries for both his legitimate family and his mistress. At first I thought, I must have heard him wrong. I didn't want to eavesdrop but the man in front of me didn't seem to mind that I could hear him boasting about his infidelity. I think he intentionally wanted me to hear.

I noticed that half of his grocery bags were turned inside out. Apparently, this was his way of distinguishing which grocery bags go to who. I thought, wouldn't the party who receives the bags that were turned inside out find it weird that the bags were like that?

He still kept babbling about his dual life, but I tried to block his words from my mind. I think he's a jerk for being proud of his unfaithfulness.

After paying the cashier, I went to the redemption booth to claim a free item. I was dismayed to see the same man there. He was saying the same sordid tale to a bunch of female employees. Unbelievable! I terribly feel sorry for his wife and children.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40