Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Pet Peeves

A pet peeve is a minor annoyance that can instill
extreme frustration in an individual. Typically each person has several pet
peeves that aggravate him more than the average person. Another person may not react as
negatively or at all to the same circumstance. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_peeve
I have my own share of pet peeves that I'd like to share:
  1. Seeing people throw all kinds of garbage from cars and public transportation. I often see people throwing candy wrappers, foil packs and sometimes soda cans while their vehicle is moving. Don't they realize that they are littering!
  2. People who talk inside a movie theatre without realizing that they are disturbing nearby viewers. They act as if they are watching a movie in the comfort of their own living room.
  3. I hate it when people don't line up properly and try to squeeze their way through a queue. When possible, I politely point them to the end of the line.
  4. People who spit on the road. Yuck!
  5. Men peeing blatantly in public.
  6. Fast food attendants and waiters who get your order scrambled and doesn't have the courtesy to say sorry.
  7. Snobbish staff of chic stores.
  8. Realizing that the fast food attendant forgot to put utensils or catsup in your take out bag.
  9. Cashiers who doesn't know how to process credit card payments.
  10. Getting a late post esp. if it's an invitation or a letter anouncing a sale.
  11. People who are too lazy to use the overpass and cross the street where there are extremely large signs that says 'No Jaywalking'. Some even have the nerve to jump over man made barriers just to cross the street.
  12. Graffiti. I just don't get it why people write their names and foul words on public walls.

These are a few pet peeves that I could think of right now but I'm sure there are many more. Care to share some of yours?

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40