Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Madness

1. From amaranth:
Name three people you would pick (and why) if you could choose who to be stranded on a deserted island with.

I would pick my husband and my son to be with me. I'd be lost and in total despair without them. I'd love my parents to be with me but I don't want to separate them by choosing only one so I choose my yaya (english translation: nanny). She was my yaya when I was a baby. She's like a second mother to me. She never got married and chose to live with me. She now takes care of my son.

2. From julie:
What is your favorite genre of film and what is your favorite movie from that genre?

I enjoy watching Romance films. I have several favorite movies and among them are Love Affair and A Walk in the Clouds.

3. From tiffany:
Which country would you like to visit and why?

I'd love to go to America, particularly New York to visit my parents and my brother.

4. From wil:
What are you driving these days? What's it's (their) good and bad points? Would you buy another one, and why or why not?

My husband does most of the driving. We have a Nissan Sentra Sedan. It's economical because of it's low gas consumption but we want a bigger vehicle. We want something more comfortable and spacious so if given the choice, we would love to upgrade to a Toyota Fortuner.

5. From cindy swanson:
"Lost," "24," or both?

Lost - My husband and I enjoy watching it together. We're looking forward to the third season.

6. From lady starlight:
You've been very good this year. What should Santa bring you for Christmas? (the sky is the limit)

I love this question. I want so many things but I don't want Santa to think I'm greedy. That phrase "the sky is the limit" is very tempting but I would rather ask for something a little realistic. I would ask Santa for a Louis Vuitton Pink Papillion . Some women love shoes, I do too but I love bags more. I'm crazy about them. :D

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40