Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday Madness

This week's questions are, once again, from fellow participants!
Want to play along? Visit Monday Madness and join the fun.

1. From bev:
Small town or big city?

I like the cozy feeling of a small town, however, sometimes the grapevine tends to work overtime in small towns. I don't like gossip. I also like big cities because of the many beautiful sites and the great shopping experience. I also like the night life in big cities.

2. From turtlemoonwave:
Do you have a favorite childhood memory, and if so, would you share it?

I remember going to the park on sundays with my parents, my yaya (nanny) and my brother. My Dad would bring a large picnic mat and we would have a nice picnic in the park. Then we usually rented bikes and went around different areas of the park. We played ball games and just enjoyed eating the food that Mom prepared while lounging in the park.

3. From cat:
How do you calm down when something has really upset and/or angered you? Do you swallow it? Call a friend and rant? Go in the bathroom and cry? Punch a wall? Walk around muttering to yourself, complete with scary hand gestures?

I usually feel better if I talk about it with a friend or someone in the family. I always need to air out my frustration and troubles. I really appreciate it when someone takes time to listen to me.

4. From dna princess:
What attratcs you to memes?'

I like answering fun questions and best of all meeting new, interesting people.

5. From mads:
How reliant are you on computers to get through your day?

My day isn't complete without turning on my PC and spending a few hours online. I remember when a big storm hit our area, we suffered prolonged internet interruption. It was almost unbearable.

6. From tizzie:
In a crisis, are you calm or do you panic?

Sadly, I'm more prone to panic. My husband is the calmer one. He helps me keep on track when I'm on panic mode.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40