Sunday, October 22, 2006

Henna Butterfly Tattoo

When I went to the beach (Boracay) last summer, me and my friends had henna tatooes done on our legs. Both my friends chose dragon designs because they were born under the Year of the Dragon. I chose a butterfly design because I wanted something simple and I'm fascinated with butterflies.

I think butterflies are very beautiful insects. They seem so delicate and graceful. If you see a butterfly emerging from a chrysalis, please don't try to help it because you might injure it in the process. The butterfly is just taking its time but it will find its way out of the chrysalis. Once out, it will wait until its wings dry and it will start its journey.

Have you seen a butterfly coming out from a chrysalis? It's a beautiful sight.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40