Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Delightful Indulgence

I love Bizu's Macaron de Paris. I'm addicted to these round pastel-colored pastries.

Bizu describes its bestseller as "sinfully sweet with crushed almonds and luxurious creme ganache flavors that burst in the mouth. The texture is quite unique- as each macaron has a light thin crust that gives way to a soft and chewy cookie that is also light and airy."

It's a bit pricey but one bite on this lovely pastry will make you realize it's worth it. I consider it as one of my delightful indulgences.

I just enjoyed eating my three favorite Macaron de Paris namely Chocolate, Pistachio and Caramel. It's perfect with tea.


It is available in 13 flavors: Raspberry, Rose, Blueberry, Hazelnut, Caramel, Coffee, Chocolate, Vanilla, Lemon, Mango, Pistachio, Orange and Mint. Bizu makes them fresh everyday.

My husband and I also love Bizu's freshly baked breads. Among are favorites are Whole Wheat Ciabatta, Multi Grain Loaf and Classic Focaccia Garlic and Basil (perfect with pasta).

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40