Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #23


To join this weekly meme, click here


Yesterday hubby and I had a much needed facial at Bioessence. It's been a long time since I last saw my regular skin therapist Maggie and I was surprised to find out that she's pregnant with her second child. I'm very happy for her. I've been going to Bioessence for more than 2 years now. Maggie has always been my skin therapist and she has become my friend.

After a refreshing facial, Jules and I had lunch at John and Yoko a nice Japanese restaurant at Greenbelt 5. I've heard a lot of hype about this restaurant and my best friend, Chary also recommended the place to us. We enjoyed our dining experience and I'd like to share some photos. Pardon the quality of the photos because I only used my cellphone camera.


John and Yoko's posh and modern ambiance.


Dalandan Juice and California Maki


Tendon


Unagidon


The evening of that same day, Jules and I went to my grandma's house who is living with my aunt. We bought Pancit Palabok (popular Asian noodles) and a birthday cake. My paternal grandmother just turned 90 years. Below is a photo of my grandma and Yohan taken a week before her birthday.

Yohan and his great grandmother.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40