Friday, April 11, 2008

A Set of Blogging Awards

BFF Gold Card Award

Thank you very much Liz (a.k.a. MommyBa) for this award. I'm sorry it took a while for me to post this but I really appreciate it very much. Wow, a Gold Visa Card, I wonder how much my credit limit is. Just kidding. Thanks Liz for being a wonderful friend. I'm glad we had the chance to meet each other in person.



I would like to pass this award to Feng, Janice, Evi, Alice, Toni, Daphne, Cess and Misty.


5 Star Blog Award


I would like to thank Maiylah for giving me this 5 Star Blog Award. It always feels wonderful to be the recipient of a sweet and thoughtful award.


I would like to pass this award to Weng, Mike, Cielo, Bing, Josiet, Raq, Tani and Tisha.

You Light Up My Life Award

I received another wonderful award from Jeanette. Thanks Jen for always thinking of me. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

This award was created by Teach of Work of the Poet.

Light gives of itself freely, filling available space. It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe. It gives of itself and is not there-fore diminished." I think this award is to honor someone filled and radiating with compassion, concern and good.



I think it's a cute badge and it certainly made me smile. The meaning of this award is very heartwarming and I would like to share this award with Vicki, Wenchie, Julie, Jo, Belle, Nancze, Princess, Tina (KK), and Nina.

post signature


No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40