Friday, April 11, 2008

Aloha Friday #24

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.

Do you know how to ride a bike? If yes, do you remember who taught you how to ride one?

I learned to ride a bike when I was around 9 or 10 years old. It was also around that age when my parents bought me my very own bike. I used to borrow the bike of our neighbor and I was thrilled when my parents gave me my own.

My Dad taught me how to ride one and I have many wonderful memories of those times. I remember how excited I was every afternoon to ride my bike in our street. During weekends, my parents would sometimes bring my brother and I to the park where we can safely ride our bikes.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40