Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dreaming of Sailing

It's the peak of summer and many people are heading to resorts and beaches. Why waste perfect sunny days this season by staying home? The this opportunity to bond with family and friends by taking part in fun summer activities. Summer is after all an ideal time to go somewhere nice to relax and unwind. Take time off from work and bring the family or invite friends to go to a resort or a beautiful beach.

Talking about the beach, I remember the wonderful time I had with my friends when we spent 4 memorable days in Boracay Island in the Philippines two years ago. It's been a while since my last visit to the island and I long to go back there soon. Going across the beautiful and clear blue waters of Boracay is something I would love to do again. This time, I would like to go there with my family. I think Yohan is old enough to appreciate the trip there. I’m sure he will be thrilled to take the plane and the boat ride going to the island. When we get the chance to go there, I would love to go snorkeling with my husband. I think last time we went snorkeling was when we went to Puero Galera several years ago.

I'm not really the adventurous type but my hubby is good in encouraging me to try new activities. One of the things that we dream of doing is going sailing. Not just in a typical motorized bangka but in a real Sail boat. After all, there's nothing wrong about dreaming.

Sailing is often thought of as a luxurious activity because people who enjoy it usually have or know someone who owns a sailboat. I heard of Fractional sailing that gives members the privilege of enjoying the best of sailing without the need of taking the burden and responsibility of owning a yacht. I'm sure people who has a passion for sailing will find this very interesting.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40