Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tagged :: Seven Songs

I've been tagged by Gracie of Echoes of Grace for an interesting meme. You're to name seven of the songs you're currently listening to and then tag seven more people. Thanks for the tag Gracie.

Here's my list of seven songs which you can hear playing on my blog. I also thought of sharing my favorite lines for each song (especially for those who don't have their speakers on).

1. Sunshine by Gabrielle
favorite lines:
You are the calm, when I am the storm
You are the breeze, that carries me on
When I set adrift, you anchor me
Youre there for me

2. Constantly by Vanessa Williams
favorite lines:
I knew it was there
Though I tried to hide it
The feeling just kept on shining through
Havent known you that long
So I try to deny it
But the feeling was much too much too strong

3. Sweetest Days by Vanessa Williams
favorite lines:
All the while, life is rushing by us
Hold it now and don't let go
These are the days
The sweetest days we'll know
So we'll whisper a dream here in the darkness
Watching the stars till they're gone
And when even the memories have all faded away
These days go on and on

4. Driving by Everything But The Girl
favorite lines:
Oh loverboy
I know you too well
And all of my lonely secrets
To you I tell
THe highest of highs
The lowest of lows
I'll come driving
I'll come driving fast as wheels can turn

5. Cross My Heart by Everything But The Girl
favorite lines:
Will it ever be alright
To ask you where you spent last night
And can it be polite
The way we never write,
Of course I don't have the time,
And anyway I'm fine
If I should tell a lie
I'll cross my hear and hope to die

6. The Way You Look Tonight by Michael Buble
favorite lines:
Yes you're lovely, never, ever change
Keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it?
'Cause I love you
Just the way you look tonight.

7. At Your Best by Aaliyah
favorite lines:
But at your best you are loved
You are a positive motivating force within my life
Should you ever feel the need to wonder why
Let me know, let me know

I choose to tag the following ...
Alyssa of LETHIA
Princess of The CooknTcherMom
Everyone is welcome to play along. Let me know when you do so I could visit you as well.

Hope you can play this meme when you have some time to spare. No rush. :)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40