Jules made some delicious pita bread today for breakfast. I thought of sharing the recipe with you.
medium sized pita bread
grated quickmelt cheese
thinly sliced fresh tomatoes
thinly sliced cooked macao sausages (from Dayrit's)
salt and pepper
1. Get one pita bread. Put grated cheese, bellpepper, tomatoes and macao on one side. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cover it using another pita bread.
3. Put on pre-heated, non-stick pan until one side is lightly golden brown.
4. Turn the other side and do the same.
5. Press pita bread using a fork or a spatula.
6. Remove from pan when both sides are lightly golden brown.
7. Cut into four pieces and serve immediately.