Monday, March 26, 2007

Lavender and Then Some

I finally got my own Crocs last Saturday. I was thinking of buying the army green or black mary janes but Jules suggested I choose a more lively color. I didn't realize how hard it was to choose just one color. I got confused when I saw all the lovely colors on display.

I remember Connie fondly suggesting I choose a fun color like purple. She's right, I have too many black shoes anyway so why not try something bright and cheerful for a change.

I finally settled on lavender, one of my favorite colors. I tried the beach Crocs and found it more comfortable than the maryjanes so here it is ...

I love my jibbitz ... a sunflower, butterfly, Aries zodiac sign and a pink Crocs seal.

Now the gang is complete...

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40