Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday's Feast #12


Join the feast here.


Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
I love pink. It makes me feel sweet, young and carefree. It reminds me of everything sweet.

Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.
I thought I lost my wedding ring when I went on vacation with my friends. It somehow slipped off my finger while I was fixing my baggage. I thought I lost it when we were out swimming. I found it the day before our flight back home and we celebrated that night at a nice bar by the beach ... lots of frozen margaritas. :)

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Surprising, Inspiring, Rewarding

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
I'm not sure if you can call it an obsession but I love bags. If I win the lottery, the first thing I'll do is go on a bag shopping spree. :)

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

I like a variety of fragrances as you can see ...



No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40