Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dad and Son in Fashion

Continuation of A Day of Pampering ...

Jules and I went to Piazza Serendra last Wednesday. It was our first time there. Serendra is now the latest place to go for fine dining and some shopping on the side. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera so I wasn't able to take photos of this new and interesting place. I'll make a mental note not to forget the camera on our next visit.

We went there to check out the main store of Crocs™. We regret having dinner already before going there. There were so many nice restaurants that we were almost tempted to eat dinner twice. :) Oh well, we can always go back another time.

I wanted to buy a pair of Crocs™ maryjanes but the store didn't have my size. I was told they ran out and waiting for a fresh delivery within the week. Just my luck!

But we didn't go home empty handed. I decided to buy Jules a pair of this comfortable footware. I wanted to buy him the black one with red straps but he wanted the exact color of Yohan's beach Crocs™ (which he got last December 2006).

My boys wearing their fashionable twin beach Crocs™. You can see a little difference in color since Yohan's pair are several months older.




See those cute little things? They are called jibbitz. Aren't they cute?

I just love these cute accessories and bought my boys several of them. For Jules, I got Scorpio zodiac sign and Crocs™ seal. For Yohan I got Lightning McQueen, Cancer zodiac, Nemo and a letter Y.

I hope to buy my own on our next visit to Serendra. I prefer the black or army green Crocs™ maryjanes.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40