Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Madness


Click here to join the madness.

1. From beth:
What's the most unusual hobby you have? How did you get started with it?
I don't have any unusual hobby.

2. From briar:
How many different kinds of music do you listen to? Name a few favorites, if you please.
I love different kinds of music. My favorite singers are Julia Fordham and Everything But The Girl.

3. From iris:
Do you take advantage of the outdoor areas where you live? What's your favorite thing to do outside? What's your favorite local bird?
I love a good walk around the village. We have a spectacular view of Mt. Makiling. I enjoy spending time with my son at the park or at the playground.

Summer is already here and we're off to the beach this Wednesday!

I like king fishers. They are lovely birds. I always see one or two resting on our fence.

4. From kristy:
Children: Do you have any?
Yes, I have a 3-yr old son. His name is Yohan.

5. From amy:
What is your favorite part of spring?
We don't have spring here but I love the idea of wonderful flowers in bloom. Must be a wonderful sight.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40