Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday's Feast #15

Come join the feast here.


Feast One Hundred & Thirty Six

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?

No one in particular.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Hungarian sausages, Fish (Tilapia) and Meat

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

I'm not sure if it already exist but I'd like to name a new town or city Serendipity. I love the movie and the significance of the word.
Serendipity is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something
fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely. Wikipedia

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?

I have no idea yet.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?

The face - I appreciate someone who smiles a lot because it somehow suggest a friendly nature.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40