Sunday, February 03, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #15


To join this weekly meme, click here


We had lunch at my MIL's house earlier today. Some members of the family just came from a short trip from Pangasinan and Baguio City.

My MIL gave us these Petition Candles from the Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag, Pangasinan.


Each candle has its unique symbol:
  • White - Purity/Enlightenment
  • Yellow - Courage & Strength
  • Peach - Success in Studies/Board Exam
  • Pink - For Spirit & Joy
  • Red - Love, Joy & Peace
  • Violet - Happiness & Hope
  • Brown - Good Health & Healing
  • Blue - Career & Employment
  • Green - Financial Help/Business Exam
You can light the candle which represent your petition and say a short prayer (also included with the candles).

Below are some fresh fruits (strawberries and oranges) from my SIL.

These are Sagada oranges ... rarely do I see such huge oranges. They are very sweet.


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

My Other Weekend Snapshot: If you have time, please come by my other blog: Soulful Thoughts, to meet a not-so-little spider. :)


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40