Friday, February 29, 2008

Express Yourself Through Flowers

Giving flowers is a wonderful form of expression. The act of giving flowers can convey different feelings. They make an ideal gift because flowers can be given during any occasion. Flowers are great for showing love, affection, appreciation, support and sympathy. Flowers are perfect for different occasions like baptismal celebrations, birthdays, proms, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, Mother’s Day, Christmas, company launchings and more. You can even give flowers when there's no special occasion.

What I like about flowers is that you can give them to anyone, irregardless of age and gender. I’ve given flowers on special occasions to women namely my mom, grandmother, mother-in-law, cousin, aunt, classmates, co-workers and friends. I have even given a single red rose to my boyfriend back in college.

I love receiving Flowers. It’s a sweet gesture that never fails to make me smile. When I was in college, I received a dozen of white roses from my friend in school. I was absent from school for a few days because I had flu. My friend thought it would be nice to surprise me with a dozen white roses. It was such a heartwarming gift that I will always be grateful for. It’s amazing how flowers can cheer you up even though you are sick. I also fondly remember receiving a dozen of long stemmed red roses from my best friend. It was my birthday and he gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses. On our first anniversary, my husband gave me a flower basket of large peach roses. Flowers in Blossom, can really give anyone lasting memories.

If you're thinking of brightening up someone's day, you can give that person beautiful flowers. e-FLORIST Inc. offers a wide variety of flowers to choose from like roses, daisies, lilies, carnations, orchids and tropical plants and flowers. They offer quality blooms in affordable prices.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40