Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Heads or Tails #21

Learn more about Heads Or Tails here.
View More Heads Or Tails Participants.


Anything That Starts with P

  • Philippines - Country were I was born and live in.
  • Pinay - Another name for Filipina.
  • Pesos - Philippine Currency
  • Pistachio - I love eating this kind of nut and I like it as a flavor enhancer.
  • Potato Salad - My favorite salad.
  • Pizza - What I had for lunch today.
  • Pearl - I like wearing pearls especially during special occasions.
  • Pants - I like wearing pants, particularly jeans.
  • Peace - I'm saddened by the alarming graft and corruption in the country. Recent political exposé is causing problems in the country. I hope that peace will reign.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40