Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged :: My Family's Favorite Movies

I was tagged by Bing on her "Family Time - Movies".


Rules Of This Tag:

1. Link back the person who tagged you and write what was the movie his/her family enjoyed watching recently.

2. Now your turn to tell about the movie your family had just watched.

3. Tell something about the movie and spoilers are accepted (hehehee).

4. Write anything that has something to do with movies: Trivia, your top choice or favorites and why, your family’s story about your favorite motion pictures, the first film you watched with your husband, any traditional film the family’s been keeping etc…etc…

5. Copy and paste the rules of this meme on your blog and pass the tag to as many friends, bloggers and movie lovers you want. Don’t forget to tell them they’re tagged and leave a comment here if you’re done with the task.

**********

1. Bing and her family's favorite movies are Jurassic Park and Harry Potter 1.

2. The most recent movie I watched at the movie theater with my family was Alvin and the Chipmunks.

3.
In a tree farm, three musically inclined chipmunks, Alvin, Simon and Theodore, find their tree cut down and sent to L.A. Once there, they meet the frustrated songwriter David Seville, and despite a poor house wrecking first impression, they impress him with their singing talent. Seeing the opportunity for success, both human and chipmunks made a pact for them to sing his songs. While that ambition proves a frustrating struggle with the difficult trio, the dream does come true after all. However, that success presents its own trials as their unscrupulous record executive, Ian Hawke, plans to break up this family to exploit the boys. The rest you have to watch to find out...
4. When I was a child, I also liked The Chipmunks. I remember my Dad bought me a cassette tape of "The Chipmunk Punks".

5. I would like to tag Lalaine and Tina.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40