Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Heads or Tails #20

Learn more about Heads Or Tails here.
View More Heads Or Tails Participants.


LOVE

To love and be loved is the greatest happiness.

I witnessed my parents unconditional love for each other.
They have always been very sweet and caring towards one another.
I'm amazed how they have remained the same all these years.
They are still the same sweet couple I have grown up admiring.

I'm blessed to have such loving parents.
They have always given me love, support and understanding.
They always have my best interest at heart.
I know they will always be there for me in a heartbeat.

I'm thankful to my parents for rearing me in a loving environment.
I'm grateful for meeting my husband and having a wonderful son.
I'm thankful to all the significant people in my life.
I'm blessed to feel how wonderful it is to love and how fulfilling it is to be loved in return.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40