Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen : Recent Blogging Awards


Thirteen Blogging Awards

I am grateful and overwhelmed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of my blogging friends. I would like to share these wonderful Blogging Awards that were given to me recently.

1. From Misty Dawn


I would like to pass this to Wenchie, Vicki, Alice, Kay, and Nancze.

2. From Kailani


I would like to pass this to Daphne, Tani, Sanni , Cess and Liz.

3. From Lalaine


I would like to pass this to Sidney, Junnie, Photo Cache, Mary Jane and Raq.

4. From Janet and Amy


I would like to pass this to EastCoastLife, Nina, Gattina, Sandy and Dragonheart and Merlin.

*** Belated Happy Birthday to my dear Blog friend, Sandy. Wishing her joy, best of health and more inspiration in life. ***

5. From Jeanette


I would like to pass this to Bang, Thess, Lynn, Cookie, and Princess.

6. From Jenny
(This award came as a real surprise ... I was puzzled and asked Jenny if she made a mistake by any chance. ha! ha!)


I would like to pass this to Girlie, Janice, Belle, Shawna, and Chesca.

7. From Rocks


I would like to pass this to Toni, Tina (KK), Annamanila, Dine and Feng.

8. From Alice


I would like to pass this to Jo, Evi, Tani, Maria Rachelle, Mitch and Leah.



I would like to pass this to Pea, Susie, Pearl, Tisha, and Gracie.

9. From Arlene


I would like to pass this to Julie, Christian, Hailey, Chats, and Napaboaniya .


10. to 13. Special award as a way of saying thanks to my blogging friends for their generosity and thoughtfulness.


I would like to pass this to Misty Dawn, Kailani, Alice, Jeanette, Janet, Lalaine, Arlene, Rocks, Jenny and Amy.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40